Straighten Your Smile With Invisalign
Do you want a straighter smile but you’ve been putting it off because you don’t want to have a mouth full of metal? We get it! We provide Invisalign aligner therapy, which is a clear alternative to traditional orthodontics. Now, you can achieve the smile of your dreams with discreet, retainer-like aligners instead of clunky, metal braces!CONTACT US
How it Works
Once we determine that Invisalign is the right orthodontic option for you, we’ll go over your smile goals, map out your new alignment with our smile preview software, and take impressions of your teeth. We’ll send these impressions to our off-site lab, where they’ll create your series of custom trays. You’ll wear each set for about two weeks at a time, and then swap them out for the next ones in the series. Before you know it, you’ll be flaunting a gorgeous, straight, and confident smile!
Benefits of Invisalign
In comparison to traditional metal braces, Invisalign has a variety of perks. Patients rave about Invisalign and its benefits, such as:
- The clear trays are virtually invisible, so most people won’t even notice you’re wearing them.
- Invisalign aligners are made from a smooth, plastic material. They won’t irritate or cut your cheeks or gums like metal braces.
- You remove your aligners to brush and floss. You don’t have to spend extra time trying to dislodge food debris from brackets and wires.
- Since they’re removable, you won’t have to follow any dietary restrictions and miss out on eating your favorite foods.
- On average, treatment time is shorter than traditional braces and you have fewer appointments.